Oculofacial Surgery Course
Michigan Oculofacial Specialists
Drs. Lawrence Handler and Zachary Pearce
The Michigan Board of Optometry
4 Credits Total:
- 3 Credits – General Clinical Optometry
- 1 Credit – Pharmaceutical Management
- Didactic Instruction
- Operating Room Observation of Live Surgery
- Pre and Post Operative Surgical Management
- Faculty to Attendee Ratio of up to 1:4
- Location: Truvista Surgery Center, Troy, MI
Will be arranged individually to maintain a unique surgical experience.
Oculofacial Conditions That Can Have Adverse Visual Outcomes
Drs. Handler and Pearce will be presenting Oculofacial Conditions That Can Have Adverse Visual Outcomes at the Express meeting Sunday March 8, 2020 at the Detroit Yacht Club on Belle Isle in Detroit. 7 hours of COPE approved CE.
For more information contact the Michigan Optometric Association.