Oculofacial Surgery Course
Michigan Oculofacial Specialists
Drs. Lawrence Handler and Zachary Pearce
The Michigan Board of Optometry
4 Credits Total:
- 3 Credits – General Clinical Optometry
- 1 Credit – Pharmaceutical Management
- Didactic Instruction
- Operating Room Observation of Live Surgery
- Pre and Post Operative Surgical Management
- Faculty to Attendee Ratio of up to 1:4
- Location: Truvista Surgery Center, Troy, MI
Will be arranged individually to maintain a unique surgical experience.
Managing Eyelid and Periorbital Lesions
Lawrence Handler, M.D. presenting Managing Eyelid and Periorbital Lesions at the CEXpress meeting Sunday March 3, 2019 at the Detroit Yacht Club.
For more information contact the Michigan Optometric Association.