Dr. Zachary Pearce
As an oculoplastic surgeon, Dr. Pearce has the unique perspective of training in two fields: ophthalmology (eye surgery) and plastic surgery. He treats adults and children with a variety of disorders, such as eyelid malpositions, tearing problems, cancer and trauma reconstructions, orbital diseases, and facial rejuvenation. He has dedicated himself to offering high-quality, compassionate care for his patients. As a board-certified ophthalmologist, he is committed to expanding his knowledge of these unique conditions, and continues to advance the practice and delivery of medicine through involvement in educational programs, clinical research, and lectures at local and national meetings.
Only several hundred doctors in the United States are dedicated to the specialty of oculofacial plastic surgery. It takes years of highly specialized training to safely perform procedures on the delicate tissues around your eyes and face. Since such surgery can affect your vision, an oculofacial plastic surgeon like Dr. Pearce is best qualified to perform this sophisticated surgery and also provide the care that the eye itself may need.
- Undergraduate: Michigan State University
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship and Residency: Michigan State University/Metro Health Hospital
- Fellowship: Eye Plastic & Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- TruVista Surgery Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- American Osteopathic Board of Ophthalmology
Professional and Scientific Memberships
- American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American College of Osteopathic Ophthalmology
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology – Michigan State University